History of the University of Zurich began on April 29, 1833. With more than 26,000 students, this university is the largest university in the country. University comprises 7 faculties: Faculty of Theology, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Business, Economics and Informatics, Faculty of Medicine, Vetsuisse Faculty, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Faculty of Science. The University is famous for great reputation in Switzerland and abroad. Use of English is increasing in some faculties, while Swiss Standard German is the official language.